Wednesday, July 11, 2007

T.I. Talks Retirement Terms, "Until I Introduce Something That Makes You Forget About T.I., I Ain't Leaving"


T.I. has declared that he has no plans of retiring until he personally finds a predecessor he feels would exceed his own talent.

"I don't feel comfortable backing up the game until I introduce something to the game that exceeds my success," T.I. explained to SOHH. "We got Young Dro working on his second album, Young & Restless. We got B.G. coming with his first Grand Hustle release, Too Hood For Hollywood. We got DJ Drama, the official Gangsta Grillz album. We got Big Kuntry's debut album. And now we got Alpha Mega as well as Mac Boney. We got a lot of talent here. Until I introduce something to the game that makes you forget about T.I., then I'm not comfortable leaving."




Check out the SOHH Exclusive

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home