Thursday, November 29, 2007

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.6033/title.nas-gives-details-song-titles-from-new-lp


With Nas new LP, Nigger, being pushed back to February, Black History Month the rapper gives more details on the album.
“Just to get the shit all the way right. I was still working and it was a few weeks away from a release date. It was impossible, the timing was off,” Nas told MTV off the release date change. “I’m always coming out in December so I guess I was used to it, but I had to force myself out of that. I couldn’t force the album out if it wasn’t done.”

Nas also reveals an interesting track title…
“I have a song called the ‘Fear.’ The full title of the record is ‘The Fear of the Black Man’s Dick.’ That’s some shit you can get comedy [from], or you can get some seriousness from it when you talk about the barbaric castrations that happened in our past … which is very serious, nothing to laugh at,” Nas explains.


Check Out Full Article @ Hip-Hop DX

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home