Thursday, November 1, 2007

Ja Rule Admits Real Reason For Album Pushback & It's Not Sample Clearances


Ja Rule's highly anticipated album, Mirror, has been pushed back again. This time, with no stated release date.

Ja told SOHH in an exclusive interview, he'd rather wait until the competition weans to release his disc.

"I was going to put the album out November 13 but I decided to wait," Ja told SOHH. "The new year is fresh. It's only a couple of months away. So, since everything is fresh and new, what I'm doing, I felt, I'ma let it linger. Plus, [there's] a lot of traffic right now. It's that fourth quarter traffic, you know what I mean? It's gonna be real heavy out there so I'ma let all the heavy heavys do their thing and @#!* and I'ma kick it off real fresh in the new year and splash. That's how I'm feeling right now with the project."

Check Out Full Article @ SOHH

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home