Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Young Jeezy Makes Fan's Dream Come True


Young Jeezy granted the wish of one lucky winner out of a pool of hopefuls last night (Feb. 26) in Atlanta for his "Make Your Dreams Come True" contest.

"My ultimate dream would be for me to provide a wheelchair accessible van for my son, Davon Jenkins," Tamara Jenkins-Wilson wrote in her submission. "Davon is 13 years old and has cerebral palsy and is confined to a wheelchair. It is hard for me to provide this for him as we are a military family and I am unable to work, as I have to take care of him. My husband is currently serving in Iraq so I physically lift him in and out of our vehicle when we need to go to appointments and such. Thanks so much for the opportunity."

Check Out Full Article @ SOHH

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home