Thursday, April 24, 2008

'Raven' star Orlando Brown turns up, apologizes for disappearing


Orlando Brown, a star of Disney Channel's "That's So Raven," has been found a day after his publicist reported him missing.

Orlando Brown said he needed time alone after not being able to perform at a nightclub.

The 20-year-old actor and aspiring musician disappeared Tuesday morning without word. He re-emerged Wednesday and issued a lengthy statement.

"It was wrong for me not to inform my manager ... about my whereabouts, especially when I am usually so routine and big on communication, but I felt a little lost and needed to get away," Brown said in a statement released Wednesday by his publicist, Elayne Rivers.

Check Out Full Article @ CNN

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home