Tuesday, May 27, 2008

iReporters change lifestyles to dodge hefty gas bills


As rising gas prices leave drivers with ever-heftier tabs at the pump, Americans have started looking for ways to reduce the drain on their budget. For some, transitioning away from a one-person, one-car lifestyle has proved rewarding.

1 of 3 Janaki Purushe, a 22-year-old genetic researcher living in Rockville, Maryland, bikes just about everywhere she goes. "When I had the opportunity to finally plan my own life after I graduated college," Purushe explains, "I took into consideration where I was going to shop, where my friends live, where my boyfriend lives, and I definitely tried to plan the location of my home around where I was going."

Check Out Full Article @ CNN

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home