Thursday, May 15, 2008

Teen alleging rape turns to YouTube


The video is hard to turn away from. A sobbing 16-year-old sits in her bedroom and, staring into a camera, says she has been raped.

Crystal, 16, of Florida, posted a video on YouTube pleading for help after she allegedly was raped.

"Hi, my name is Crystal ... I need some help. I didn't want to do it this way, but it's the only way I know that's going to work, that someone out there in the world is gonna listen to me."

The teen, whom CNN interviewed but is not identifying by her last name, is among dozens of young people who are turning to social networking sites like Facebook and MySpace to talk about sexual assault.

Check Out Full Article @ CNN

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home