Thursday, July 31, 2008

5 tips to limit your cell phone risk


"I hope you're talking to me on a speakerphone," Devra Davis barks at me when I call her on my cell phone. "You'd better not be holding that phone up to your head."

Cell phones do emit radiation. No one knows definitively whether it's enough to worry about.

Indeed, I'm not. This is a good thing, because you don't want to get into an argument with Davis on this subject. She's the director of the University of Pittsburgh's Center for Environmental Oncology, and her group recently put out recommendations that we should be using a speakerphone or ear piece. The report says children, who have thinner skulls and developing brains, should use cell phones only in case of emergency.


Check Out Full Article @ CNN

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home