Monday, September 15, 2008

Juelz Shoots Back At Cam'ron; Bad Business To Blame For Split


Weeks after it was first announced that Juelz Santana has been released from his obligations to Diplomats Records, the rapper is speaking candidly about the details behind the split.

During an interview with AllHipHop.com, Juelz revisited the situation, revealing that the details were not as Diplomat Records’ CEO Cam’ron had previously made them seem.

“I vowed not to say nothing bad about Cam ‘cause I felt like he did a lot for me,” Juelz Santana told AllHipHop.com. “But as far as him selling me, that s**t just sound stupid. I’m the biggest artist in New York City right now, ain’t came out with an album in three years. He would never sell me. It was bad business, and I had to get out my contract. It’s so crazy to me that he’s still trying to make himself look good.

Check Out Full Article @ All Hip-Hop

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home