Friday, June 6, 2008

Obama, Clinton hold talks in Feinstein's living room


Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton met privately Thursday night at the Washington home of Sen. Dianne Feinstein, a key supporter of Clinton's presidential campaign, Feinstein said Friday.

1 of 2 She left them in her living room with nothing other than water and comfortable chairs for what she called a positive meeting. No one else was in the room, and no one is giving details of what was discussed.

"They talked. I went upstairs and did my work," Feinstein said Friday. "They called me when it was over. I came down and said, 'Good night, everybody, I hope you had a good meeting.'

"They were laughing and that was it."

Check Out Full Article @ CNN

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! At last I got a weblog from where I know how to
actually get useful facts concerning my study and knowledge.


Also visit my page ... gto120dlaocm402mfos02.com

April 28, 2013 at 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home