Friday, June 27, 2008

RZA: 'Bobby Digital' To Live On In Comics, Films


It took RZA seven years to get back to Bobby Digital. Now, if he has his way, we'll be seeing a lot more of the character.

In the wake of this week's release of "RZA as Bobby Digital: Digi Snacks," the Wu-Tang Clan leader tells Billboard.com that "I'm gonna continue to build the character with films, comics ... I hate to sound so business-push with it, but I see Bobby Digital as being a potential franchise for hip-hop. He ain't too watered-down. He ain't too soft. He ain't too good. He's got a little bit of everything in him that people can relate to, so I'm gonna try to develop him like that. I think he will have more adventures."

Check Out Full Article @ Billboard

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home