Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Diddy's Apology, Lil Wayne's Pungent Hair And More 'FNMTV' Memories


So, the first season of "FNMTV" is in the books. My American Airlines frequent-flyer account is bummed. My wife isn't. Me? Well, I'm somewhere in between.

See, for more than three months, I spent every week flying from New York to Los Angeles to tape the show, an experience that was decidedly soul-crushing in just about every way imaginable. I had no summer to speak of, I am jet-lagged to a degree where I now exist in an alternate dimension, and I'm so out of the loop on pretty much everything that it's going to take me a solid month to get up to speed (seriously, Lindsay Lohan is a lesbian now?!?). I have a mile-high pile of unopened mail on my desk, an hour of unheard voicemail messages on my phone and so many unread e-mails in my inbox that MTV's tech department is threatening to go on strike if I don't make with the deleting.

Check Out Full Article @ MTV

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home