Friday, September 5, 2008

Mistah FAB Reveals Beef With Bay Area Radio Station


As of recently, the feud between Oakland rapper Mistah FAB and the programming and music director's at 106 KMEL, a Bay Area radio station, has reached new heights. According to Mistah FAB, 106 KMEL is no longer playing any song by or featuring him.

"I don't want to make it a corporation situation, it's an individual problem with the programming director and the mix-show director. To be specific, Stacy Cunningham and Big Von," Mistah FAB told HipHopDX. "They have their individual views towards me and they use me as an example. They're like, 'This is what we'll do to you if you ever take a stand, we'll never play your music'. So I'm passed the point of thinking will I ever get played. They don't ever have to play me again and I'm pretty sure they won't."

Check Out Full Article @ Hip-Hop DX

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home