Monday, September 15, 2008

Swizz Beatz Denies Alicia Keys Affair


Grammy winning-producer and artist Swizz Beatz has broken his silence regarding rumors that claim an affair with singer Alicia Keys caused the dissolution of his own marriage.

In a statement released to US Magazine, Swizz disclosed how the months of speculation and false assertions finally pushed him to a breaking point.

“I can no longer ignore the harmful rumors, that my friend Alicia Keys is in any way linked to my marital circumstances or to the decision that [my wife] Mashonda and I have made to separate,” Swizz explained. “I am disappointed that some have chosen to try and tarnish Alicia’s reputation by irresponsibly implicating her in a situation that she had absolutely nothing to do with.”

Check Out Full Article @ All Hip-Hop

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home