Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Karrine Steffans Gets Defensive At Cal State Event


Former video vixen Karrine Steffans, who is most well known for her appearances in a number of Hip Hop videos and her New York Times best-selling book Confessions Of A Video Vixen, recently addressed a boisterous crowd of California State University Northridge students.

In a question and answer format, Steffans answered several questions from students, but became defensive when answering specific questions from the group of college students.

"What's changed is what I do. I am not what I do. I'm not what I've done. I am not my past," Steffans explained to the crowd. "My past does not define me as a woman. As a mother, as anything. And as I stand here, don't break your concentration to look at me. I want you to hear this."

Check Out Full Article @ Hip-Hop DX

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home