Friday, September 5, 2008

Want a Better Relationship? Banish the TV


When my husband (then fiancé) suggested we start our married lives together TV-free, I thought he was joking. We hadn't moved in together yet, but weekends with this Big Ten grad, sports lover, and fantasy football devotee almost always involved at least a glimpse of some game on TV. Had he gone crazy ̶ or was this truly a brilliant idea?

Assured by his promises of more quality time as a married couple and the chance to stop zoning out in front of the tube together I agreed. So after our wedding bells rang, my newly betrothed and I moved into a condo together. Our TV had a new home too: a locked storage unit in the basement. Here's how we endured:

Check Out Full Article @ MSN

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home